• Good Morning! My name is ___________ and I am the ___________ here at Declaration
• If you’re a new with us today, Welcome Home! We would love to connect with you!
• You can take your completed connect card and drop it in the give box or take it to the connection center in the lobby. You can also connect anytime on your phone or computer at declaration.info.
• If you are ready to take your next step and get connected at Declaration, Growth Track happens every Sunday at 10:30 in room 101 where you can learn more about the church and discover ways you can get connected.
If you lead or serve at Declaration or are wanting to get more plugged in to what we're doing around here, we want you to be a part of a Vision Night tomorrow at 7 PM at the Declaration Warehouse! Come celebrate all God has done in Declaration over the past 3 years, but also, to hear from Pastor John about what God has revealed for our future! It’s an evening you DO NOT want to miss! We hope to see you there!
Baptism is the outward expression of the work Jesus has been doing internally in your life and we are so excited to celebrate with several people who have decided to take the next step in their spiritual journey! If you are ready to take this next step, you can sign up for baptism by visiting declaration.info.
*If you have any questions or would like to know more about anything going on Declaration Church, please visit the Connection Center in the lobby. Our team would love to meet with you!*
May the peace of the Lord Jesus Christ go with you wherever He may send you.May He guide you through the wilderness and protect you through the storm.May He bring you home rejoicing at the wonders He has shown you.May He bring you home rejoicing once again into our doors.Go in peace!
Check back for updated church events.
6 - Chasity Gaskins
10 - Shavontile Givens
11 - Gavin Mickler
13 - Menia Ross
14 - Ray Cooley
16 - George Bennett
16 - Teneika Walker
18 - Leroy Roberts
7 - Leroy & Cecilia Roberts
10 - Robert & Kim Branch
23 - Vern & LuAnne Williams
29 - Romar & ToJuan Hope
• Faith Bible Church Kids meet in the main worship center and will be shown to their individuals areas by their group leaders.
• K-4th: Kaila Givens
• Middle & High School: Al Walker
• Join the Faith Bible Church Facebook Group to connect with other parents and keep up-to-date on all the happenings.
Contact: For more Faith Bible Church Kids information contact Kaila Givens at email@example.com.
• Our outreach ministry regularly visits our local Nursing Home. Everyone is welcome to join.
Contact: For more Nursing Home Ministry information contact First Lady Marva Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Pastor - Videll Williams, Sr - email@example.com
Auxiliary Ministries- Elder Erick Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Care Ministry- ToJuan Hope- email@example.com
Fine Arts Ministry- Rosalyn Baker- firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality Ministry- Steve McCray- email@example.com
Outreach Ministry- Elder Lynn & Sister Angie Bones- firstname.lastname@example.org
Worship Leader - Minister Johnny Hostick - email@example.com
Youth & Children’s Ministry - Kaila Givens- firstname.lastname@example.org
1 - New Years Day
16 -Martin Luther King Jr Day
14 - Valentine's Day
20 - Presidents' Day
17 - St. Patrick's Day
9 - Easter Sunday
18 - Tax Day
14 - Mother's Day
29 - Memorial Day
18 - Father's Day
19 - Juneteenth
4 - Independence Day
4 - Labor Day
9 - Indigenous People's Day
11 - Veterans Day
23 - Thanksgiving Day
24 - Christmas Eve
25 - Christmas Day
31 - New Years Eve